Thursday, March 5, 2009

I have to stop this!

Not the blog, the title. When I started this, I happened to give the first couple of posts titles that began with, "I Have...," and I thought I'd continue it. The TV show Friends did that. If you recall, their episode titles were all, "The One...." "The One With the Ring," "The One Where No One's Ready," and like that. Since I started out, "I Have...," I thought I'd keep it going. But it's hard. And kind of stupid. So maybe not — stay tuned to find out.

Anyway...I'll try to post something of substance later, but for right now I wanted to mention these great ties I happened to come across. Yes, really, ties! The company is Sine Die. Do you live in Texas? If not, you might not be so impressed, or get the 'in' jokes, but their ties are pretty anyway. If you are from Texas, you'll love it. Be sure to read the 'About Us,' as well as browsing the subtle and very cool tie designs.

More later, hopefully with knitting photos. Stitch and Bitch is tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment