Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I have to say...

... that things do or do not work out, and that's just the way it goes. Sometimes the time you have set aside for blogging turns out to be really productive and you get lots written. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes other people actually show up to the networking meetings you're ostensibly attending, and you spend the time talking to them instead.

This would be an example of the latter.

Oh! I have one thing worth mentioning — I finished knitting my onion-and-garlic bag. I decided I really don't like the design of it, though, so I think I'll make another one with some modifications. And, frankly, the worsted weight cotton blend yarn makes it look a little like macrame, which I'm not crazy about. So I'm going to try it on bigger needles to see if that helps.

And I promised photos of our extreme homemade pizza a week and a half ago! More later about that, but here's what the pepperoni pizza looked like:



Homemade crust, homemade sauce, homemade pepperoni, homemade mozzerella. We'll be doing it again this Saturday, since Rich gets back from Helsinki this afternoon. I can't wait (both for him to get home and to try the pizza again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment