Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Email aggravation

I have no fewer than 27 email filters that run automatically, yet I still can't keep all the spam deleted. For the record, spammers, I don't want a psychic reading (and it kind of seems like you should know that). I'm not interested in Lasik, nor in growing blueberries, giant or otherwise. I don't want to be a medical coder, and 'Illustrated Bible' sounds exactly like a comic book to me. I'm not looking for a date, even if they are singles over 45. I'm not into Tarot, I don't need a credit check, and you can put me in your Who's Who if you'd like, but I'm not going to pay for a copy. I don't need mold remediation, I don't want a ceramic knife, and I seriously doubt I've got GI benefits waiting since I was never a GI. I've already got auto insurance, thanks, as required by my state's law, and for goodness sake, just how many bras do you people think I need? Maybe one of those psychics could answer me that!

No comments:

Post a Comment