Monday, August 13, 2012

Dinner

Dinner prep took three sessions today, though it was just because I didn't want to spend too much time at one stretch.

  1. Boil the eggs, make the homemade Ranch dressing.
  2. Assemble the Butter Burger patties and get them ready to cook.
  3. Mix and fill the deviled eggs, chop the olives for Rich's Wimpy Burgers*.

And in between I got stuff Oktoberfest stuff done.

Still to come: Make the green salad, cook the burgers. Get out the chips. (It's hard coming up with menu after menu that doesn't heat up the kitchen, though it's actually only 102° today.) Eat. (I'll post recipes sometime when I'm feeling motivated.)

Oh! And here's my version of the Anthro-inspired Scarflet:


Yeah. Lovely.

Knitting and deviled eggs in one post. What do you expect?


*Yes, he grew up in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment