Sunday, October 21, 2012

The wisest hockey columnist

Most of the time I like Brandon Worley and others at Defending Big D, probably my favorite hockey blog. Good information and usually good opinions. (Sometimes their 'doom & gloom' outlook gets to me, or they'd be my unqualified favorites.)

Picture of Benn & Morrow for no particular reason
other than I can and the team can't.
I like Ian Hudson's take on the current NHL lockout. He's a professor of economics at the University of Manitoba, and his views are pretty sensible. (Gee, that's a shock, right?)

I like Jeff Gordon columnist for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch (or, actually, STLtoday.com). He distilled the issues between the NHL owners and players to its very essence, as far as I'm concerned.

But they could both be usurped by Gavin Bard, from the Heckler Spray blog ("Internet villainy & grown-up gossip since 2005") just because of this one quote:
Gary Bettman, the weaselly grim reaper of the National Hockey League, is quite possibly the worst human being in the world.
Yeah. You tell 'em, Gavin.

No comments:

Post a Comment