Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday!

Okay, so today I set up a blog for my business. No funny or frivolous stuff on that one, I guess. (Bummer.) But maybe it'll be a little bit informative. And even promote some, you know, business or something. It's at http://originalproduction.blogspot.com/.

Like I said on that blog, I just listened to Jeff Crilley speak at Leads. It was really good! I don't know why, but it was better than the other times I've heard him talk. (No offense, Jeff. You weren't bad before, this time was just more informative.) We had a pretty good crowd, at least for that Leads group. And now I'm DONE for the day. For the week! Okay, I have some stuff I have to do at my desk, but no more appointments, no more obligations. Nice.

So I think I'll go run some errands, maybe look at shoes or something (it doesn't happen often, but sometimes I'm such a girl), then finish out the work week at my desk, slippers on and adult beverage in hand. (Ah! The joys of a home office!)

Happy Friday, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment