Wednesday, February 24, 2010

San Antonio & weird dream over the weekend

I'm finally back, mentally, from San Antonio, where I visited this weekend. I stayed through Monday morning to talk to a client, and I'm about four days behind because of it. (The math doesn't really work out on that, but there you go.)

While I was there I had a very strange dream. I was on a date, and not with my husband. Mystery man (I don't know who he was) and I went to a restaurant for dinner and ran into his family (parents, brothers, sisters — not wife and kids). The restaurant was sort of Middle Eastern, but in an Ali Baba kind of way, and had dozens of rooms and nooks and passages. Date and I left his family to go into another room for dessert. Then he stepped away and I realized I didn't know where he was. I waited for a while, his father came by and we talked for a bit. I waited some more, and then I woke up. After I woke, it occurred to me that my date may have ditched me.

I'm pretty sure this means something significant psychologically, but I don't think I want to know what it is. (And if I dream about mystery date again, I'm sure he'll have a perfectly logical explanation.) (And, yes, I know that's significant, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment