Sunday, March 28, 2010

Clothes

I'm right in the middle of changing out my winter clothes for summer clothes. (Do you hear that, weather? Let's not do anything I'll regret!) I have to wander away every so often because I have so many clothes that it takes forever.

Does that sound too much like a diva? No, really, it shouldn't. In the total set of My Clothing there is a large subset of Things I Don't Wear Unless I Don't Have a Choice. That includes things that don't exactly fit (yes, that means too tight), aren't flattering, or are at least a little ugly. If you eliminate that group, I have two pairs of jeans and a Stars polo shirt. And pajamas, which are exempt from the flattering and ugly limitation because Rich is the only one who sees them and if he's all that concerned about how we look around the house he would surely stop walking around in wifebeaters and baggy shorts. I'm pretty sure.

So I'm changing out the warm for the cool, and sending everything through the laundry. Since I already had a mountain-and-a-half of dirty laundry, this is not good news. Fortunately, I have a large-capacity washer and a couple of days with no appointments. There's hope!

Later...

I finished the clothes swap (except for the laundry part) and did some knitting. In fact, I started and finished another Peep. They're pretty cute:



I knitted a bunny tonight. I know — closets, laundry and knitted toys. My life is so full!

1 comment: