Monday, March 22, 2010

Tonight

I picked up the new Chet & Bernie Mystery, Thereby Hangs a Tail. If you're a Cozy lover, or a dog lover, do yourself a favor and read these books. This is only the second in the series, but Rich and I both enjoyed the first one so much we've really been looking forward to the new installment. Anyway, I got it today and, therefore, know what I'll be doing tonight.

Of course, I am at the very end of a Pinwheel Dishcloth, down to the grafting part. I'd like to take some FO photos tomorrow, so maybe I'll finish that before I get down to Chet & Bernie. My Ravelry projects page has never had a photo of one of those dishcloths, even though I've made at least half a dozen of them. (Trust me, if you're a knitter, all that made perfect sense!)

No comments:

Post a Comment