Saturday, August 14, 2010

Projects

Finishing up the first-half-of-the-month group of articles today. Then working around the house, my favorite! Yes, really! Well, okay, maybe not always my favorite, but I do look forward to some of the projects. Well, not laundry, which is on the list for today, or cleaning the kitchen, ditto. But some things, like cleaning out the guest bedroom closet and...wow. That's actually pretty dull, isn't it?

Maybe it's just that some of these tasks have been on my To Do list for so long that getting them checked off would be nearly orgasmic. There's got to be some reason I look forward to doing them, right?

Oh, well. It doesn't matter! Even if I only enjoy them because I'm a domestic dweeb, that's okay! I'm going to hum while I do it, and be blissful when it's done. What more can one ask of a Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment