Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tweets

Last thing on Sunday night I thought I'd share some of my favorite tweets. I thought these were especially funny or at least entertaining. Plus one link at the very end to a remarkable and very cool video clip.


@SportsSturm (Bob Sturm):

  • And now with more insight on the Tebow trade let's bring in our NFL insider, Pat Robertson. Pat?
  • I get home and my wife is watching the Bachelor. No dude in the history of the universe needs a cross checking quite like him.


@joshgroban:
  • When I die instead of burial or cremation I wanna be chopped with avocado, is that unhealthy?
  • Last nights solar flare changed the key of my dial tone, turned my electric toothbrush timer to "infinity" and set me up a hotmail account

@Alyssa_Milano:

  • ~GROUPHUG~ Get in. The whole damn lot of you.
  • Just pulled the mommy-move of peeing while holding the sleeping baby. You can file this tweet under "T" for "talent" & "TMI".

@alydenisof (Alyson Hannigan):

  • If I had invisibility as a super power I think I'd use it to sneak bites of people's food at restaurants.

@QuiltingMuriel (Muriel B, 92 yrs old):

  • NY temp is 20 degrees, then 60, then snow, then 60. Mother Nature is finally going through menopause.
  • I made a Trump joke and lost 10 followers. I can only assume they have very bad hair.
  • Remember 2 turn back your clocks tonight. I'm going to try for 30 yrs. :)
  • Yes, and I'm sorry I ate the peppers. It's all moot. RT @TomDahn Ron Paul: I Would Not Have Ordered Bin Laden Raid
  • I don't like the term "ripe" old age. Sounds like I'm getting soft and too mushy. Oh, wait...
  • Time is precious. I'm at the point now if a young salesgirl is on her phone & ignores me, I just start putting items in my purse.

@michaelmuhney:

  • My daughter tells me 10 times a day, "I love you Daddy." About twice a day she says, "Daddy, I farted on you." #prettyGOODratio

@OldSpice:

  • Should we form our own political party? Key platforms: chicken-fried lobster 4 all, dinosaurs in the military & more explosion-related jobs.

@alyankovic:

  • While I think it’s unlikely that we’re the only forms of life in the universe, I’m pretty sure we’re the only ones that deep-fry Twinkies.

@juliebenz:

  • I have a window seat...ugh! I will be the one giving climb-over lap dances today.

@TheTweetofGod:

  • I believe meat is murder. And that vegetables are burglary, bread is mail fraud and dairy is impersonating a police officer.

@katesmithlaw (Kate Smith, a friend and local attorney):

  • So, it is now legal to carry a concealed handgun into a bar in Ohio. No one order shots!

@gublernation (Matthew Gray Gubler):

  •  How funny would it be if the statue of liberty was really just the slowest Trojan horse ever.

@wfaaweather (Pete Delkus, last August):

  • i'm trying to figure out the forecast for tomorrow. i'm thinking about going with HOT. i hope it's accurate.

@GarretDillahunt:

  • Finding myself strangely attracted to @missmoronmagnet....wait.

@Razor5Hole (Daryl Reaugh):

  • This is awesome - “@wyshynski: New Puck Daddy: Video: Watch 25,003 stuffed animals fly in a hockey rink http://yhoo.it/scTw8x
Let's call this a cheerful start to a good week, 'kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment