Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Where are you?

Rich and I are having trouble keeping track of each other today. We both have home offices, so we should pretty much know where the other one is most of the time. But I left this morning to run errands (trying to clear my calendar so I could spend the rest of the day at my desk), and he thought I was just making a coffee run. Grocery store, bank and Starbucks later, I walked in the door to him saying, "Where did you GO?"

A little before noon I asked him if he wanted a sandwich. He reminded me that his friend and subcontractor, Kent, was coming over and that they'd probably go to lunch together. Half an hour passes, I go out to say, "So Kent hasn't made it here, yet?" and he was gone.

Isn't that nice? Our 27th anniversary is next week and we're still surprising each other.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment