Monday, November 25, 2013

25th Day of Thanksgiving

T-minus 3 and counting! How did Thanksgiving get so close? Where was I?

Today I'm thankful for…you know, this is kind of hard. Not that I don't have a great plenty to be thankful for, it's just kind of hard to find a completely different thing every day for 28 days. When I start writing an entry and think, "Now, what am I thankful for?" I tend to come back to the same handful of things over and over: my health, my family (including the ones I married), the pets I love so much (and the fact that Biddy is doing so well), my good luck in being born and living in the circumstances I enjoy…that's just the basic good stuff. There's so much more that's just gravy!

So today I'm going to say I'm thankful for an embarrassment of riches when it comes to having things to be thankful for.

(No, that is not cheating!)

No comments:

Post a Comment